Welcome To LGSI
LG Soft India, the innovation wing of LG Electronics in Bangalore, is LG Electronics largest R&D centre outside Korea. We at LGSI focus on niche technology areas such as mobile application development, digital video broadcast and biometrics software and support LG Electronics with our expertise. Motivated by a passion for technology, a strong work culture and loyalty to the organisation, we are determined to see LG become one of the top three brands globally.Over the years, we have created a campus conducive for creative thinking. Our people-friendly attitude has spurred employees to constantly raise the bar on quality standards. With emphasis on innovation, quality and excellence, we have grown into a trusted partner for clients across the globe.
|Top 5 LG Mobile Handsets sold in 2010 (by volume).|
|RD 3540 - CDMA. Entry Color phone, Sold with Reliance CDMA connection at approximately Rs 1,100/-|
|GB 190 - GSM. FM Radio + GPRS + BT 2.0 + Java. Approx price Rs 2,850/-|
|GS 102 - GSM. Entry Color with Torch & Mobile Tracker app. Approx price Rs 1,200/-|
|GX 200 - GSM. Dual SIM (G+G) with 1.3MP cam, FM Radio, BT. Approx price Rs 3,629/-|
|GU 220 - GSM. Slider with VGA cam, FM, MP3 player, Image editor. Approx price Rs 3,700/-|
LG aims at becoming one of the top three brands globally in its chosen market segments. But to achieve such a challenging target, every member of the organisation should contribute meaningfully. The LGE way is a series of guidelines that inspire and enable our employees to do just that. It describes the management style, the values and attitudes, and the behaviour that all employees must share to lead to the goal.
Unique to our organisational culture, it stresses on innovation, growth, leadership and knowledge management. It defines a work culture that is fun and believes in pursuit of strong, challenging goals.
A great company is created of great people; and great people build a great company; this is the LG belief.
- LGSI is a globally known, competent organisation, working with the aim of becoming one of the top three players in the mobile phones field by 2007.
- has been growing steadily and has established its capabilities in the electronic and communication segments.
- offers challenging assignments using advanced technology; enables innovation and creation of technology for tomorrow.
- provides excellent opportunities for growth and nurtures an environment that promotes learning and self-development.
- has employee friendly culture and policies; promotes an open-door policy and informal work atmosphere.
- ensures that hard work and commitment are appreciated; our employees know that we recognise and reward their efforts.
To fuel its aggressive growth plans, LGSI is looking for talented professionals with experience in leading edge technologies and would like to create the technologies of tomorrow. Out here, you will not be keeping ahead of the future, you will be challenging it and creating a better tomorrow. "We put people first". This statement which is the guiding principle of the LG group sums up our approach towards people. Our people are our most valuable assets and comprise best of the breed software professionals. Our people define our environment and our policies. We provide a conducive and challenging environment by offering opportunities of continuous learning for professional as well as personal growth. The benefits provided by LGSI are designed to make work both challenging and fulfilling.